Zip-Line- Rappel/Rock Climbing – Rafting- Spa (Volcanic Mud-Sauna & Temperate Waters)- Lunch.
We will spend an exciting day full of adventure, most of the times we start with the zip-line (8 lines, 16 platforms, crossing the Canyon of the Colorado river several times). Then, we continue with the rappel and a climbing wall of 17 meters, where we first descend and then, we will test your agility by climbing the natural wall of the Canyon. We go on the adventure of the next activity that is rafting. We will use some small boats called “Dokis”, where we will be accompanied by a tour-guide for approximately 50 minutes in the rapids, category “II and III”. After so much adrenaline, we are ready to enjoy a delicious typical buffet lunch. Finally we will go to relax in the great spa área. They, you can swim at the river, enjoy not only the temperate waters, but also sauna and a wonderful exfoliation with volcanic mud.
- Departure (Schedules): From 8am, the last tour departs at 12 pm
- Duration: 5 hours (45 minutes of rafting)
- Difficulty: Moderate
- What to Bring: Shorts or bathing suit, waterproof shoes and a t-shirt, 2 changes of clothes, sport shoes.
- Activity Layout: Canopy * Rappel/Climbing * Rafting * Lunch * Spa (Heated water, sauna and volcanic mud)
- Important Note: Children must be 6 years old or older. Maximum adult weight allowance is 250 pounds.