Canyon de La Vieja Lodge offers you the beautiful experience of a horseback ride across that Guanacaste prairie in the company of a true Sabanero cowboy. This service can last between 1 hours. You will be able to admire the beauty of the volcano and the view of its surroundings.
Then you can visit our restaurant Nimbú (awarded with 3 levels of sustainability in Costa Rican Gastronomy), where you can enjoy the typical Guanacasteca cuisine with a delicious buffet lunch on the shore of the Colorado river.
- Departure (Schedules): From 8am, the last tour departs at 3pm
- Duration: 1 hour approximately.
- Difficulty: Easy
- What to Bring: comfortable clothing, sport shoes, sun block and repellant.
- Important Note: Children must be 8 years old or older. Maximum adult weight allowance is 250 pounds.
- Includes: Short Horseback Ride – Lunch