Long Hike Las Pailas Trail and Cangreja Waterfall: Las Pailas trail (3km) is combined with the hiking to Cangreja Waterfall. La Cangreja Waterfall is a moderate 10km hike, which begins in a green forest that halfway through will change into dry forest vegetation. This is an interesting trail with varied flora and fauna. The main attraction is the waterfall known as La Cangreja and the Blue Lake with its beautifully azure waters perfect for a dip.
- Departure (Schedules): 7:15am
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- What to Bring: pants, t-shirt, repellant, sport shoes, water and snacks.
- Important Note: Children must be 8 years old or older
- Includes: Transportation-Guide-Box Lunch-Entry Fees (Las Pailas Trails & La Cangreja Waterfall)